Expiry Date: Jan 2023
With Richly Chocolate Snappea, the world becomes a warm, delightful place.Recall the smell of toasty hot chocolate, and the luxurious creaminess of it when done right. That right there is how we make this chocolate pea-based drink.
Expiry Date: 1/2023
- Cocoa is rich in polyphenols that help reduce inflammation and manage overall cardiovascular health.
- 50% lesser sugar than conventional chocolate milk.
- No artificial flavouring or colouring.
11g Plant-based Protein
170mg Plant-based Calcium
Pea Protein, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Sunflower Oil, Cane Sugar, Permitted Food Stabilizer, Minerals, Sea Salt.
What is Snappea?
▪ Snappea is made from the cleanest non-GMO Canadian Peas 🇨🇦, which are rich in protein and have 0% cholesterol.
Is Snappea Halal?
▪ Yes! We are Halal Certified. Feel free to reach out to us to know more.
Can kids consume Snappea?
▪ Of course and we think they will like them 😉 (except for Boldly Coffee as it contains caffeine)
Can pregnant individuals take Snappea?
▪ Yes, pregnant ladies do need more protein to fuel their pregnancy bodies. Snappea also contains high protein and calcium that are important nutrients in pregnant individuals’ diet. But if they do have any underlying issues, it is safer to consult a doctor.
What is the expected taste of Snappea Pea Milk?
▪ Pea milk has a similar taste to Soy milk, but the bean flavour is not as strong as soy.
How is Snappea compared to other plant-based milk eg. almond milk, coconut milk and oat milk?
▪ Lack of protein & not enough nutrients, does it sound like the plant-based milk that you normally see on the shelves? Hence, we created something better: Snappea! A dairy-free plant-based pea milk with higher protein than cow’s milk and comes with 170mg of plant-based calcium per cup.