Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
This is a role that will allow aspiring marketers to learn different aspects of marketing.
- Assisting in executing marketing campaigns as a campaign lead by working and coordinating with various departments to achieve company objectives. Objectives may include but not limited to brand awareness, brand education, or sales.
- Planning and executing social media content to drive brand love and engagement.
- Assisting in the development, usage and archiving of creative assets, including but not limited to videos, brochures, EDMs, articles, blogs, social media posts, etc.
- Working with agencies to execute various marketing functions.
- Contributing and participating in company events and promotional activities, and any ad-hoc tasks/projects when required.
- Fresh grad or someone who is currently studying in marketing/marketing-communications or related fields.
- A keen interest in the the way the world works and how people make decisions.
- Strong oral and written communications skills is a plus.
- An understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) and trends is a plus.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing/advertising, analytics OR creative related work is a plus.